Ever sat on your work desk and wondered what are your priorities for the day? We’ve all been there. Thankfully Distributed Source has a “My Tasks” dashboard that lets you organise your day with tasks date filter. And if you’ve completed working on today’s tasks, then what do you do next? Catch the latest episode of your favourite TV show. Or if you are one of those people who likes being ahead of the curve, then you can simply work the tasks due tomorrow.
Distributed Source not only lets you see your tasks due today and tomorrow but also lets you work your tasks by any due date range. There are two ways to accomplish this using the tasks date filter. One allows you to select any particular date range and the other has a predefined set of date options enabled for easy filtering. This article shows how to use the predefined date options in the tasks date filter.
How to use the predefined date options in the tasks date filter.
1. Login to your Distributed Source account.
2. Go to the ‘Tasks’ page of your account.
3. Click on the filter icon on tasks page to open the “Filter Task” section on right side of the page.
4. Click on the Filter by date drop down list.
5. You can now choose a predefined option from the list – today, tomorrow, this month, last month and all.
6. The tasks due for that date range will now be displayed in the same page.
Got questions? Post a comment below or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply