Sales always involves a chain of email correspondence. So to make it simple for your sales team, you can link your email address to your Distributed Source account and set up email auto-forwarding or respond to your leads from inside Distributed Source itself. Direct all your sales-related emails to ensure that your sales team spends time focusing on customer engagement, retention and conversion rather than hopping from CRM to email inbox. Adding email to Distributed Source:
- From your Distributed Source dashboard, click on your profile picture in the top-right corner.
- Choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select Emails in the sidebar on the left.
- Choose the Personal Emails and Inbound tab and click on “+Add another email address you own button.”
- In the section that appears below, input the email address and choose the product that should be associated with the email. Linking a product to your email address is optional.
- To proceed, click on the Add button.
- Now, go to the inbox of the added email and check for a confirmation email from Distributed Source
- Open the email and click on the link to confirm the email address.
- You will be redirected to your Distributed Source account and the email address will be visible under Email Addresses.
- You can choose to mark the added email as the default email address of your Distributed Source account. Simply hover over the email address and click the “Mark as Default” button that appears.
Leave a Reply