In addition to editing information of leads, Distributed Source also lets you add comments on leads. When you are on a call with a lead, you can quickly note down the key details of your conversation with the lead by using the add comments on leads feature. This can also be used to jot down your own personal comments about the lead. These comments will then be useful to read and refresh your memory before your next interaction with the lead.
Lead comments can also be useful for your other team members, supervisors, business analysts etc., The comments go to the activity stream which has all the other conversations with the lead including email, text messages etc., So you have a clear picture of what is happening with a lead.
How to add comments on leads in Distributed Source
1. Login to your Distributed Source account.
2. Go to the ‘Inbox’ tab. All your leads will be displayed here.
3. Click on the lead where you wish to add a comment.
4. In the lead detail page, click on the “Comment” button.
5. A text box will now appear below the ‘History & Comments’ label.
6. Type in your comments into this box and hit the return key to save your comment.
7. Your comment will be automatically saved and will be available for future reference.
Comments are a great way to stay abreast of your relationship with a lead. A good sales person remembers every last detail with respect to a lead. Prospective clients are always impressed when the sales person they talk to remember them and their needs. It takes a little effort to provide the extra care and personal attention that prospects seek from a business. The comments feature enables the salesperson to provide this extra care and attention which will go a long way in convincing the prospect to do business with you.